Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri IPO soon
IPO begins April 24, sets price band for Rs 2.1 bn IPO.April 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai-based jeweller, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri, is all set to open its IPO on April 24. The subscription to the 16.66 million share issue, adding up to 25 per cent of the stake, will close on April 26. For the same, it has set a price band ranging between Rs 120 and Rs 126. The company would be using the issue proceeds for working capital.
Presently, the retailer has 14 stores across India, which it plans to increase to 58, with 26 being large format high street showrooms and 18 small format high street showrooms.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India