Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri IPO soon
IPO begins April 24, sets price band for Rs 2.1 bn IPO.April 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai-based jeweller, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri, is all set to open its IPO on April 24. The subscription to the 16.66 million share issue, adding up to 25 per cent of the stake, will close on April 26. For the same, it has set a price band ranging between Rs 120 and Rs 126. The company would be using the issue proceeds for working capital.
Presently, the retailer has 14 stores across India, which it plans to increase to 58, with 26 being large format high street showrooms and 18 small format high street showrooms.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category