Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri opens doors in Udaipur
The outlet spread across 3,600 sq ft (approx).October 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited (TBZ), one of the trusted jewellery retailers in India, has marked its foray into the State of Rajasthan with the opening of its first exclusive store at Udaipur. The exclusive brand outlet spread across 3,600 sq ft (approx).
The launch ceremony was graced by the presence of Shriji Arvind Singhji Mewar of Udaipur (76th Custodian of Mewar) along with Shrikant Zaveri, CMD, TBZ Ltd.
Speaking on the occasion, Shrikant Zaveri, CMD, TBZ Limited, said, “TBZ-The Original, is maintaining the momentum of its retail expansion across key markets by launching its first ever exclusive store in Rajasthan, Udaipur. The store brings to Udaipur its century-old values of tradition, trust, transparency and creativity in designing. We present a vast range of gold and diamond jewellery spoiling the customers for choice and we are confident that the people of Udaipur will warmly embrace our 150-year legacy of trust, superior craftsmanship and innovation as well.”
“We are honoured by the presence of Shriji Arvind Singhji Mewar of Udaipur because just as he is the custodian of the House of Mewar, TBZ-The Original too is the custodian of a rich legacy of jewellery designs gathered over a century. The opening of TBZ-The Original’s store and the display of the all new festive and bridal collection is timed well to serve the customers during the forthcoming festivals and the wedding buying season,” Zaveri added.
TBZ Ltd now has 27 stores in 21 cities across eight states including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal and Rajasthan.
At TBZ, Udaipur, Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) 916 hallmarked gold jewellery and European Gemological Laboratory (EGL) certified diamond jewellery is available.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations