Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri opens doors in Udaipur
The outlet spread across 3,600 sq ft (approx).October 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited (TBZ), one of the trusted jewellery retailers in India, has marked its foray into the State of Rajasthan with the opening of its first exclusive store at Udaipur. The exclusive brand outlet spread across 3,600 sq ft (approx).
The launch ceremony was graced by the presence of Shriji Arvind Singhji Mewar of Udaipur (76th Custodian of Mewar) along with Shrikant Zaveri, CMD, TBZ Ltd.
Speaking on the occasion, Shrikant Zaveri, CMD, TBZ Limited, said, “TBZ-The Original, is maintaining the momentum of its retail expansion across key markets by launching its first ever exclusive store in Rajasthan, Udaipur. The store brings to Udaipur its century-old values of tradition, trust, transparency and creativity in designing. We present a vast range of gold and diamond jewellery spoiling the customers for choice and we are confident that the people of Udaipur will warmly embrace our 150-year legacy of trust, superior craftsmanship and innovation as well.”
“We are honoured by the presence of Shriji Arvind Singhji Mewar of Udaipur because just as he is the custodian of the House of Mewar, TBZ-The Original too is the custodian of a rich legacy of jewellery designs gathered over a century. The opening of TBZ-The Original’s store and the display of the all new festive and bridal collection is timed well to serve the customers during the forthcoming festivals and the wedding buying season,” Zaveri added.
TBZ Ltd now has 27 stores in 21 cities across eight states including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal and Rajasthan.
At TBZ, Udaipur, Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) 916 hallmarked gold jewellery and European Gemological Laboratory (EGL) certified diamond jewellery is available.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India