Triple century memoir on Jabong
VS319, a cricket bat collection by SG will be exclusively retailed through JabongNovember 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
A collection of bat highly inspired by the record breaking score of Virender Sehwag of 319 runs in a test match against South Africa will be exclusively retailed through jabong. The collection comprises of four different range of bats within the range INR 1,599 – INR 5,999.
Speaking at the occasion, Viender Sehwag said, “It feels excellent to be a part of this exclusive launch. I am honoured to have a collection after my name and that recalls my highest score in a test match.”
Indians are crazy about two things which are Cricket and Films. Jabong has tried to cash on this. Speaking about it, Manu Kumar Jain, Co-founder, Jabong.com said, “Jabong has had a long association with SG cricket and has become the exclusive online retail partner for launching this collection.”
Jabong.com has over 500 brands and more than 50,000 products in the offering.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay