Triumph launches a standalone store in Delhi
World`s leading lingerie brands Triumph International has recently inaugurated its fifth full-fledged standalone store in the capital city.
May 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
World`s leading lingerie brands Triumph International has recently inaugurated its fifth full-fledged standalone store in the capital city. The store, which sprawls across an area of 437 sq. ft. has housed over 150 internationally designed products of Triumph`s collection. The inauguration witnessed Mr. Thorsten Allenstein, Managing Director, Triumph International (India & Sri Lanka), who said, “We are planning to open around 10 more stores and about 50 standalone stores in India by the end 2009. Through this retail expansion, we seek to strengthen our presence in the Indian lingerie market.” He also remarked, “With our 100 years of experience and success, we can proudly say that we have the right fit and cut for a woman`s journey through life. With our vast experience in women`s lingerie across the globe, we are best equipped to cater to the exclusive needs of the Indian women. We offer a wide range of styles offering perfect fit and best quality with the promise of great comfort .The new store offers a wider range of our exclusive styles and now Delhi women can have an enriching experience of shopping for lingerie at yet another Triumph destination.” In the time of economic turmoil, where maximum brands are adopting the cost-cutting itineraries, Triumph has got a uniform velocity in its expansion plan realizing the first priority of lingerie to the women. Even though the 95 per cent of the Indian lingerie market is still unorganized, Triumph has got 34 per cent share in the organized lingerie market, which is also a big opportunity for Triumph to take over the untapped market. The brand already constructed a state of the art technology plant in Tamil Nadu and sketching its path to enter the tier I and II cities.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn