Tupperware: Empowering women directly
Tupperware one of world's leading direct selling companies with the largest women network, marketing premium food storage, preparation and serving items, organised one of the largest direct selling re
June 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tupperware one of world's leading direct selling companies with the largest women network, marketing premium food storage, preparation and serving items, organised one of the largest direct selling recruitment drive today in Delhi, which was attended by a large number of women. The purpose of the event was to develop new business opportunities for women and to build a community of successful business entrepreneurs in Delhi.
Talking about the event Asha Gupta, MD, Tupperware India said, “The best way to succeed is by helping others to succeed. We have a unique concept Tupperware Chain of Confidence, which is one woman helping the other to become independent and develop a close bond. Our aim is to introduce and educate women about a convenient and simple way to economic empowerment, which is not restricted by the barriers of educational qualifications or economic status.”
The session imparted a complete Tupperware experience: insight into the brand ideology, networking techniques and product demonstrations. The interactive session also addressed the key factors that a woman can work on to fully utilise her inherent skills and capabilities to become a helping hand for additional family income.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India