Turtle adds stores in Bangalore
Open at two new locations each at Inorbit mall and HSR Layout.
Tags: turtleJanuary 14, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Men's lifestyle brand Turtle has recently opened two outlets in Bangalore at Inorbit mall and HSR Layout. The retailer now has four stores in the city. Turtle entered the market with only formal shirts, but is now manufacturing formals, casuals, party-wear, suits, jackets, and pullovers. It also offers men’s accessories such as ties, cufflinks, handkerchiefs, socks, belts, and wallets. Both the stores will showcase the Winter Collection 2012. Speaking on the occasion, Shitanshu Jhunjhunwalla, Director, Turtle, said: “Bangalore has always been one of the most fashionable cities of our country and our brand has been very well received by the youth here. This is what has inspired us to make our products more widely available across the IT city with our two new exclusive stores. We have plans to open more stores in the region as we intend to strengthen our foothold in this part of the country. In the last fiscal, Turtle clocked a growth of over 35 per cent CAGR and we wish to maintain the steady growth rate.” Turtle is present in 400 cities across India with over 60 exclusive Turtle and London Bridge stores. Its merchandise is available in over 1,600 multi-brand outlets and in over 100 large format retail stores. The brand is also present in the overseas markets such as Italy, Dubai, Bahrain, and Kuwait. Clocking a turnover of more than Rs 120 crore in FY11-12, Turtle is targeting to continue to grow at a CAGR of over 30 percent even in FY12-13. New product range like men’s eyewear are also expected to be launched in FY 12-13.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India