Turtle adds stores in Bangalore
Open at two new locations each at Inorbit mall and HSR Layout.
Tags: turtleJanuary 14, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Men's lifestyle brand Turtle has recently opened two outlets in Bangalore at Inorbit mall and HSR Layout. The retailer now has four stores in the city. Turtle entered the market with only formal shirts, but is now manufacturing formals, casuals, party-wear, suits, jackets, and pullovers. It also offers men’s accessories such as ties, cufflinks, handkerchiefs, socks, belts, and wallets. Both the stores will showcase the Winter Collection 2012. Speaking on the occasion, Shitanshu Jhunjhunwalla, Director, Turtle, said: “Bangalore has always been one of the most fashionable cities of our country and our brand has been very well received by the youth here. This is what has inspired us to make our products more widely available across the IT city with our two new exclusive stores. We have plans to open more stores in the region as we intend to strengthen our foothold in this part of the country. In the last fiscal, Turtle clocked a growth of over 35 per cent CAGR and we wish to maintain the steady growth rate.” Turtle is present in 400 cities across India with over 60 exclusive Turtle and London Bridge stores. Its merchandise is available in over 1,600 multi-brand outlets and in over 100 large format retail stores. The brand is also present in the overseas markets such as Italy, Dubai, Bahrain, and Kuwait. Clocking a turnover of more than Rs 120 crore in FY11-12, Turtle is targeting to continue to grow at a CAGR of over 30 percent even in FY12-13. New product range like men’s eyewear are also expected to be launched in FY 12-13.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India