Turtle plans retail expansion
Turtle, the menís wear brand, is focusing on expanding
December 03, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
Turtle, the men’s wear brand, is focusing on expanding its footprints in the retail and distribution sector across the country. To be more specific, it is concentrating on the markets in the West in cities like: Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad and Nasik.
Meanwhile, to keep up its image as a fashion brand, Turtle is coming up with innovative designer autumn/winter collections in medium and dark tones along and a spring/summer range of white-based and pastel shades in men’s apparels.
Turtle’s network is distributed in 400 cities. There are 45 EBOs across the country and 100 shop-in-shop in Central, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, Globus etc. The company hopes to achieve 45 per cent growth in sales in the current year in view of its expanding customer base. The company plans to invest Rs 15 crores and increase the number of its retail outlets to 100 over next fiscal.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shaz√© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore