Turtle plans retail expansion
Turtle, the menís wear brand, is focusing on expanding
December 03, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
Turtle, the men’s wear brand, is focusing on expanding its footprints in the retail and distribution sector across the country. To be more specific, it is concentrating on the markets in the West in cities like: Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad and Nasik.
Meanwhile, to keep up its image as a fashion brand, Turtle is coming up with innovative designer autumn/winter collections in medium and dark tones along and a spring/summer range of white-based and pastel shades in men’s apparels.
Turtle’s network is distributed in 400 cities. There are 45 EBOs across the country and 100 shop-in-shop in Central, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, Globus etc. The company hopes to achieve 45 per cent growth in sales in the current year in view of its expanding customer base. The company plans to invest Rs 15 crores and increase the number of its retail outlets to 100 over next fiscal.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG