Turtle to launch denim brand
To increase store count to 100.
Tags: TurtleApril 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The next 12-18 months can see the introduction of a denim label by menswear apparel and accessories retailer, Turtle. This move comes after the brand’s plans to bring in an international denim wear label failed. The collection will be created targeting the youth. From the current store count of 55, Turtle will be moving up to 100 by the end of the year with key focus on Tier II and III cities. The brand’s current focus is to create better penetration for the brand across India. Also on the list is the extension of the product portfolio with the introduction of products such as deodorants, eyewear products, sunglasses and shoes in the next 12 months.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO