Turtle to launch denim brand
To increase store count to 100.
Tags: TurtleApril 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The next 12-18 months can see the introduction of a denim label by menswear apparel and accessories retailer, Turtle. This move comes after the brand’s plans to bring in an international denim wear label failed. The collection will be created targeting the youth. From the current store count of 55, Turtle will be moving up to 100 by the end of the year with key focus on Tier II and III cities. The brand’s current focus is to create better penetration for the brand across India. Also on the list is the extension of the product portfolio with the introduction of products such as deodorants, eyewear products, sunglasses and shoes in the next 12 months.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores