Twenty Four Seven in partnership with Indian Oil to expand its presence
Twenty Four Seven has launched its first co-branded convenience store in collaboration with Indian Oilís non-fuel retail brand, ĎTop-Upí, to further expand its presence in the national capital and bey
February 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Twenty Four Seven has launched its first co-branded convenience store in collaboration with Indian Oil’s non-fuel retail brand, ‘Top-Up’, to further expand its presence in the national capital and beyond.
Twenty Four Seven in partnership with IOC is planning to roll out 100 such convenience stores at IOC”s petrol pumps in major cities and towns of north India over the next 12 to 18 months jointly.
On the occasion Mr. Samir Modi, President, Twenty Four Seven said “This is the beginning of a new journey that Twenty Four Seven is embarking on, having already established a unique, successful and a very popular chain of stores in the capital”
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years