Two luxury brands mull entry
Strong growth potential in Indian marketNovember 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Two major luxury brands - Godiva Chocolates and Faberge Jewellery may soon foray in the local market, according to media reports.
Guillaume de Foucalt, vice-president of Godiva Chocolatier, in a recent media interaction, highlighted that India is key to their expansion in Asian markets.
Similarly, Katharina Flohr, Managing and Creative Director of Faberge, said, “A lot of our ‘rough’ material goes to India and the cutting is largely done in Jaipur.”
Flohr is in process of chalking out the plan for Indian entry.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn