Two new stores opened
The two exclusive stores are at Bangalore and Pune.March 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nautica, the premium apparel and accessories brand for men, has opened two exclusive stores – one in Bangalore, at Orion Mall in Malleshwaram, and one in Pune, at Plaza Centre Mall in Koregaon Park. The total number of exclusive Nautica stores in India reaches 13 with this.
The Bangalore store is the second Nautica store in the city and is spread across 1,003 sq ft, while with the launch of the Pune store, the city has got its first Nautica store, boasting of a space of 1,380 sq ft. Both the stores are offering the latest Nautica Spring/Summer 2012 collection for men.
Speaking about the new stores, Mohit Seth, Brand Head, Nautica, said, “The two new Nautica stores in Bangalore and Pune bear testament to the cities’ spirit of adventure, vibrancy and style. Nautica is a brand that provides some of the elements that make a journey interesting and adventurous.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021