Two new stores opened
The two exclusive stores are at Bangalore and Pune.March 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nautica, the premium apparel and accessories brand for men, has opened two exclusive stores – one in Bangalore, at Orion Mall in Malleshwaram, and one in Pune, at Plaza Centre Mall in Koregaon Park. The total number of exclusive Nautica stores in India reaches 13 with this.
The Bangalore store is the second Nautica store in the city and is spread across 1,003 sq ft, while with the launch of the Pune store, the city has got its first Nautica store, boasting of a space of 1,380 sq ft. Both the stores are offering the latest Nautica Spring/Summer 2012 collection for men.
Speaking about the new stores, Mohit Seth, Brand Head, Nautica, said, “The two new Nautica stores in Bangalore and Pune bear testament to the cities’ spirit of adventure, vibrancy and style. Nautica is a brand that provides some of the elements that make a journey interesting and adventurous.”
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India