Tyrex’s new showroom at Kochi
The Dubai-based international tyre trading chain Tyrex has opened its renovated showroom in Kochi. The 10,000 sq ft showroom spread over three floors offers 24-hour service, 7 days a week for the firs
March 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Dubai-based international tyre trading chain Tyrex has opened its renovated showroom in Kochi. The 10,000 sq ft showroom spread over three floors offers 24-hour service, 7 days a week for the first time in the country.
“With the Internet connectivity, Wi-Fi zone, coffee shop etc. arranged for the leisure and entertainment of the customers, the new showroom will offer a whole new experience to customers. The showroom is set up with an investment of Rs 2.5 crore,” said Mr M.V. Kiran, Chairman, Tyrex.
In Kerala, the company has now showrooms in Kochi and Kollam. There are plans to open showrooms in Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode and Thrissur in the next three years.
Another 10 showrooms will be opened in South India during the period, he added.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG