UNICEF partners with Archies Ltd
UNICEF has recently announced its partnership with Archies Ltd, leader in manufacturing and distribution of paper and stationery products across India.
September 08, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
UNICEF has recently announced its partnership with Archies Ltd, leader in manufacturing and distribution of paper and stationery products across India. To mark this occasion, Karin Hulshof, UNICEF India’s Country representative and Anil Moolchandani, Chairman, Archies Ltd, presented an innovative range of paper and gifting products at UNICEF India's Delhi based office.
UNICEF branded seasons greetings, desk and slim calendars, regular and pocket diaries as well as everyday greeting cards will be marketed by Archies Ltd. These products will be available through Archies' 222 exclusive utlets in 66 cities and 15 states in addition to a number of leading retail multi-brand stores across India. Royalty from the sale of the UNICEF products will be used to support UNICEF’s programmes for children in India.
“We are glad to offer our unique range of UNICEF products through this partnership with Archies Ltd. It leverages the strength of a corporate for the benefits of children. We are confident that with the wide network, expertise and capacity that Archies Ltd possesses, the purchase of UNICEF products will enable each person to contribute towards the effort of helping children, especially those who need it the most,” said Hulshof during the launch ceremony.
Moolchandani said, “This event marks yet another milestone in our brand history. With our legacy in social expression business, we will help support UNICEF’s programmes in India and advance awareness on issues vital to children. Our national network of retail stores will not only help UNICEF to reach out to a larger audience but also strengthen our corporate social responsibility.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2