UNICEF partners with Archies Ltd
UNICEF has recently announced its partnership with Archies Ltd, leader in manufacturing and distribution of paper and stationery products across India.
September 08, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
UNICEF has recently announced its partnership with Archies Ltd, leader in manufacturing and distribution of paper and stationery products across India. To mark this occasion, Karin Hulshof, UNICEF India’s Country representative and Anil Moolchandani, Chairman, Archies Ltd, presented an innovative range of paper and gifting products at UNICEF India's Delhi based office.
UNICEF branded seasons greetings, desk and slim calendars, regular and pocket diaries as well as everyday greeting cards will be marketed by Archies Ltd. These products will be available through Archies' 222 exclusive utlets in 66 cities and 15 states in addition to a number of leading retail multi-brand stores across India. Royalty from the sale of the UNICEF products will be used to support UNICEF’s programmes for children in India.
“We are glad to offer our unique range of UNICEF products through this partnership with Archies Ltd. It leverages the strength of a corporate for the benefits of children. We are confident that with the wide network, expertise and capacity that Archies Ltd possesses, the purchase of UNICEF products will enable each person to contribute towards the effort of helping children, especially those who need it the most,” said Hulshof during the launch ceremony.
Moolchandani said, “This event marks yet another milestone in our brand history. With our legacy in social expression business, we will help support UNICEF’s programmes in India and advance awareness on issues vital to children. Our national network of retail stores will not only help UNICEF to reach out to a larger audience but also strengthen our corporate social responsibility.”
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%