US-based CNSI to double headcount at Chennai unit
US-headquartered business solutions provider CNSI would double its headcount to about 600 in the next two years besides expanding the facility, as reported by PTI.September 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
US-headquartered business solutions provider CNSI would double its headcount to about 600 in the next two years besides expanding the facility, as reported by PTI.
"Globally we have about 1,000 plus employees. The Centre for Technology and Innovation here is a fully owned subsidiary of CNSI, U.S. We plan to add about 300 persons," C K Kumar, MD-India operations, CNSI told reporters.
The Chennai unit was set up in 2004 and currently employs about 294 people. "This is basically the Research and Development arm of CNSI (USA). We manage and enhance the IP for the company", he said.
Noting that the company currently operates on a 27,000 square foot space, he said another 37,000 square foot would be added, taking the total space to around 64,000 square feet. "We expect it to be operational by October-November," added Kumar.
Image courtesy: http://www.corbisimages.com/
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore