US-based CNSI to double headcount at Chennai unit
US-headquartered business solutions provider CNSI would double its headcount to about 600 in the next two years besides expanding the facility, as reported by PTI.September 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
US-headquartered business solutions provider CNSI would double its headcount to about 600 in the next two years besides expanding the facility, as reported by PTI.
"Globally we have about 1,000 plus employees. The Centre for Technology and Innovation here is a fully owned subsidiary of CNSI, U.S. We plan to add about 300 persons," C K Kumar, MD-India operations, CNSI told reporters.
The Chennai unit was set up in 2004 and currently employs about 294 people. "This is basically the Research and Development arm of CNSI (USA). We manage and enhance the IP for the company", he said.
Noting that the company currently operates on a 27,000 square foot space, he said another 37,000 square foot would be added, taking the total space to around 64,000 square feet. "We expect it to be operational by October-November," added Kumar.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021