Ugam launches ContentTrac
Ugam Interactive today announced the release of ContentTrac, a competitor product content monitoring and reporting solution for the retail industry.
September 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ugam Interactive today announced the release of ContentTrac, a competitor product content monitoring and reporting solution for the retail industry. ContentTrac provides users with competitive information and helps companies compare their online content to that of their competitors. “ContentTrac is used by companies to better understand their competitors’ strategies, increase their SEO, and drive conversions,” said David Schoenfeld, VP of Sales and Marketing for Ugam Interactive. ContentTrac provides both current and trending information, generating customized reports that compare identified competitors and their specified products and product categories. Users of ContentTrac can create a large variety of high level and detailed reports including which categories and products their competitors’ have and any changes made, what percentage of their products contain long and short descriptions, which keywords competitors use as well as where and how often they are used, how many products contain reviews and the quality of the reviews, and more.
ContentTrac builds on the technology and capabilities of Ugam Interactive’s, PriceTrac, a competitor pricing, assortment, and promotion monitoring solution.“Our goal is to provide our customers with complete and accurate competitive information needed to position themselves as the leaders in their field, while maximizing their ROI”, said CMO, Madhav Mirani, “we plan to build upon the success and expertise used to develop PriceTrac, which has been widely employed by Top 500 Retailers for many years.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore