Ugam redesigns PriceTrac
Ugam Interactive has recently redesigned its competitor monitoring solution, PriceTrac, to offer more report choices.
October 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ugam Interactive has recently redesigned its competitor monitoring solution, PriceTrac, to offer more report choices. The new release includes usage reports for senior management, deeper assortment intelligence and custom configuration. "We are continually evolving our products and growing our competitive intelligence line to meet and anticipate the needs of our retail partners," said David Schoenfeld, VP, Sales and Marketing, Ugam Interactive. "We have the best data collection and reporting features available. Our customers include some of the largest online retailers who need accurate data- when and how they want it," he added.
PriceTrac is part of Ugam Interactive's Competitive Intelligence suite and provides competitor pricing, promotion and assortment monitoring to support top retailers in their market position decisions.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint