Ugam redesigns PriceTrac
Ugam Interactive has recently redesigned its competitor monitoring solution, PriceTrac, to offer more report choices.
October 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ugam Interactive has recently redesigned its competitor monitoring solution, PriceTrac, to offer more report choices. The new release includes usage reports for senior management, deeper assortment intelligence and custom configuration. "We are continually evolving our products and growing our competitive intelligence line to meet and anticipate the needs of our retail partners," said David Schoenfeld, VP, Sales and Marketing, Ugam Interactive. "We have the best data collection and reporting features available. Our customers include some of the largest online retailers who need accurate data- when and how they want it," he added.
PriceTrac is part of Ugam Interactive's Competitive Intelligence suite and provides competitor pricing, promotion and assortment monitoring to support top retailers in their market position decisions.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021