Uninor launches retail outlet in Madurai
Uninor very recently opened an exclusive Company Owned Customer Outlet (COCO) in Madurai. The outlet has a floor space of about 696 sq ft. This exclusive store will provide a whole gamut of services s
February 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Uninor very recently opened an exclusive Company Owned Customer Outlet (COCO) in Madurai. The outlet has a floor space of about 696 sq ft. This exclusive store will provide a whole gamut of services such as new connections, product plans, recharge, providing unique numbers, and address grievances, etc.
Uninor plans to establish exclusive retail outlets in the top 10 districts in Tamil Nadu and expand further progressively. Madurai is a significant retail point for Uninor's growth plans. At present Uninor operates one COCO each in Chennai, Puducherry and Cochin. By December 2010, the company plans to have in place another 15 COCOs in the Tamil Nadu and Kerala Hub. Uninor is also planning on 150 FOFOs(Franchisee owned Franchisee outlets) for the Tamil Nadu -Kerala Hub by the end of this year. Each COCO employs 8 Customer Relationship Executives (CRE) and a FOFO (Franchisee owned outlet) employs two CREs. Overall, Uninor COCOs and FOFOs will provide employment to about 500 CREs by December 2010.
"Our products and price models are designed with a long term customer relations perspective and not short term wallet share of the customer. We are targeting a segment that demands quality and service, at affordable prices. We are focused in positioning ourselves in this segment," said Stefan Kercza, Head of Tamil Nadu-Kerala Hub, Uninor.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021