Uninor launches retail outlet in Madurai
Uninor very recently opened an exclusive Company Owned Customer Outlet (COCO) in Madurai. The outlet has a floor space of about 696 sq ft. This exclusive store will provide a whole gamut of services s
February 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Uninor very recently opened an exclusive Company Owned Customer Outlet (COCO) in Madurai. The outlet has a floor space of about 696 sq ft. This exclusive store will provide a whole gamut of services such as new connections, product plans, recharge, providing unique numbers, and address grievances, etc.
Uninor plans to establish exclusive retail outlets in the top 10 districts in Tamil Nadu and expand further progressively. Madurai is a significant retail point for Uninor's growth plans. At present Uninor operates one COCO each in Chennai, Puducherry and Cochin. By December 2010, the company plans to have in place another 15 COCOs in the Tamil Nadu and Kerala Hub. Uninor is also planning on 150 FOFOs(Franchisee owned Franchisee outlets) for the Tamil Nadu -Kerala Hub by the end of this year. Each COCO employs 8 Customer Relationship Executives (CRE) and a FOFO (Franchisee owned outlet) employs two CREs. Overall, Uninor COCOs and FOFOs will provide employment to about 500 CREs by December 2010.
"Our products and price models are designed with a long term customer relations perspective and not short term wallet share of the customer. We are targeting a segment that demands quality and service, at affordable prices. We are focused in positioning ourselves in this segment," said Stefan Kercza, Head of Tamil Nadu-Kerala Hub, Uninor.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint