Unique retail training initiative - Mantri Square Edge
Mantri Square Shopping Mall today launched
November 10, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mantri Square Shopping Mall today launched Mantri Square Edge, a unique retail training initiative conceptualized by the Mall’s management Team in close association with the Indian Retail School and RetailSpark. The Mantri Square Edge is the first-of-its kind retail training and mentorship initiative in the country by any shopping mall. The objective of this training program is to empower and add an edge to people employed in the retail sector by providing thoughtful mentoring, insightful training and meticulous grooming.
Realizing the importance of and the growing need for polished retail professionals in the country, Mr. Jonathan Yach, CEO Mantri Square Mall, said, “Well trained staff makes for a stronger workforce, better management teams, and impacts business hugely. We recognized the need-gap that exists in the fast paced Indian retail industry for adequately skilled manpower and decided to create this unique training program to meet the demand. We want the entire retail sector to benefit from this program and have therefore invited participation from our in-house retail tenants to enroll their staff members and kick-start the program.”
The Mantri Sqauare Edge training program comprises of an elite panel of some of the country’s finest trainers in the retail space, with practical hands-on experience in a wide range of niche categories. The trainings are holistically developed and begin with identifying specific training needs and then designing, developing and delivering suitable training solutions.
Corporate trainings at Mantri Square Edge include trainings on Retail Fundamentals, Personality Development, Sales & Marketing Skills, Smart U and Communication Skills amongst others. These trainings encompass all the key learning needed for a fulfilling career in the retail sector.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint