Unique retail training initiative - Mantri Square Edge
Mantri Square Shopping Mall today launched
November 10, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mantri Square Shopping Mall today launched Mantri Square Edge, a unique retail training initiative conceptualized by the Mall’s management Team in close association with the Indian Retail School and RetailSpark. The Mantri Square Edge is the first-of-its kind retail training and mentorship initiative in the country by any shopping mall. The objective of this training program is to empower and add an edge to people employed in the retail sector by providing thoughtful mentoring, insightful training and meticulous grooming.
Realizing the importance of and the growing need for polished retail professionals in the country, Mr. Jonathan Yach, CEO Mantri Square Mall, said, “Well trained staff makes for a stronger workforce, better management teams, and impacts business hugely. We recognized the need-gap that exists in the fast paced Indian retail industry for adequately skilled manpower and decided to create this unique training program to meet the demand. We want the entire retail sector to benefit from this program and have therefore invited participation from our in-house retail tenants to enroll their staff members and kick-start the program.”
The Mantri Sqauare Edge training program comprises of an elite panel of some of the country’s finest trainers in the retail space, with practical hands-on experience in a wide range of niche categories. The trainings are holistically developed and begin with identifying specific training needs and then designing, developing and delivering suitable training solutions.
Corporate trainings at Mantri Square Edge include trainings on Retail Fundamentals, Personality Development, Sales & Marketing Skills, Smart U and Communication Skills amongst others. These trainings encompass all the key learning needed for a fulfilling career in the retail sector.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021