Urban Ladder doubles revenue in FY18
The expenses also halved to Rs 232.73 crore from Rs 560.99 crore in previous fiscal.January 05, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
Urban Ladder, Bengaluru-based furniture and home décor retailer, has reported an increase in operating revenues in the year ended March 31, 2018.
The net losses of the company narrowed by 74% in FY18 to Rs 118.66 crore compared to Rs 457.69 crore losses recorded in the year-ago period.
The expenses also halved to Rs 232.73 crore from Rs 560.99 crore in previous fiscal.
The company said in the RoC filing, "For the time to come, Urban Ladder is looking to transform itself into a complete purchase experience for the customer through the amalgamation of its retail and e-commerce front by executing its omni-channel strategies. Urban Ladder aims for this unique customer experience to have a positive horizontal impact on business, across platforms."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021