Urban Yoga unveils first exclusive concept boutique
Urban Yoga, the first line of clothing for yoga in India, has opened their first exclusive concept store in the plush and luxurious Palladium Mall in Mumbai.
December 08, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Urban Yoga, the first line of clothing for yoga in India, has opened their first exclusive concept store in the plush and luxurious Palladium Mall in Mumbai. The brand takes it inspiration from the art of performing yoga. Similarly the 300 sq feet store at the Palladium is built around the philosophy of Yoga and transcends the brand ethos to enhance one’s shopping experience. The store conveys a serene ambiance and celebrates yoga and its holistic pursuits right from its impressive use of ‘padmasana’ logos and the natural wooden feel of the store interiors.Rachna Aggarwal, CEO, Indus League said, “The store gives consumers a complete brand experience and conveys the values and lifestyle imagery of the brand. We have tried to re-create the entire yoga experience at the store. The collection at the store is focused on providing utmost comfort and flexibility while performing yoga. The fabric and style benefits of the range help you keep your mind on yoga and not on your clothes.” The collection is available for men, women and kids. The specific fabric and styles benefits allow for stretch and better movement while practising yoga or just exercising. The specific style benefits include shifted shoulder seams in tops and ribbed fabric at the back and sides of the garment to facilitate better stretch. Also available for women are seamless kimono cuts for better movement of arms while exercising and broad roll up waist bands that helps to keep the garment in place, while retaining a stylish look. The fabric used has five per cent lycra and is bio-washed for a soft body feel. Also available this season is a range of “Sandesh” tees. The Sandesh tees, with their humour and play on words, encompass the attitude of Yoga.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG