Usha's Eurocook Cookware
Usha Lexus launches its new range of Cookware
October 28, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Usha Lexus, the most trusted brand introduces its new range of ‘Eurocook Cookware Sets’ for the housewives this festival season.
“Eurocook Cookware Sets are ideal gifting option during the festival period. It will enable customers to avail the best products at best of the prices,” said Mr. Rakesh Kumar, DGM – Sales & Marketing.
Eurocook Cookware sets comes in both Hard Anodised and Non Stick range. Non Stick 2 pcs set contains Tawa 255 mm & Frying Pan 210 mm and is priced at Rs.1140/-, Non Stick 3 pcs set contains 255 mm, Frying Pan 250 mm & Kadhai 3 Litre and is priced at Rs.2490/-. Hard Anodised 2 pcs set contains Tawa 220 mm & Frying Pan 230 mm and is priced at Rs.1180/-, Hard Anodised 3 pcs set contains Tawa 250 mm, Frying Pan 215 mm & Kadhai 2 Litre and is priced at Rs.2035/-.
Usha Lexus Eurocook Nonstick is the most consumer friendly Cookware made out of world’s best Teflon DuPont coating. These products, unlike other normal cookware, can cook without or with little oil, thus cheering healthy fat free cooking.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG