Usha's Eurocook Cookware
Usha Lexus launches its new range of Cookware
October 28, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Usha Lexus, the most trusted brand introduces its new range of ‘Eurocook Cookware Sets’ for the housewives this festival season.
“Eurocook Cookware Sets are ideal gifting option during the festival period. It will enable customers to avail the best products at best of the prices,” said Mr. Rakesh Kumar, DGM – Sales & Marketing.
Eurocook Cookware sets comes in both Hard Anodised and Non Stick range. Non Stick 2 pcs set contains Tawa 255 mm & Frying Pan 210 mm and is priced at Rs.1140/-, Non Stick 3 pcs set contains 255 mm, Frying Pan 250 mm & Kadhai 3 Litre and is priced at Rs.2490/-. Hard Anodised 2 pcs set contains Tawa 220 mm & Frying Pan 230 mm and is priced at Rs.1180/-, Hard Anodised 3 pcs set contains Tawa 250 mm, Frying Pan 215 mm & Kadhai 2 Litre and is priced at Rs.2035/-.
Usha Lexus Eurocook Nonstick is the most consumer friendly Cookware made out of world’s best Teflon DuPont coating. These products, unlike other normal cookware, can cook without or with little oil, thus cheering healthy fat free cooking.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end