V-Mart Retail files IPO
57.46 lakh equity shares of face value of Rs 10 each.
Tags: V MartJuly 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
V-Mart Retail proposes to tap capital market with a public issue of 57.46 lakh equity shares of face value of Rs 10 each. The company has filed draft red herring prospectus with SEBI for the same.
The issue comprised of a fresh issue of 40.11 lakh equity shares by the company and an offer for sale of 17.35 shares by Naman Finance and Investment Private Limited.
The company is also considering a pre-IPO placement of upto 12.5 lakh shares and aggregating upto Rs 31.25 crore with certain investors. The money will be infused for the opening of 60 new stores, expansion of distribution centres and working capital requirements.
V-Mart owns and operates 59 stores spread across 51 cities and 10 states and union territories, with a total area of 4.82 lakh sq ft.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay