V-Mart Retail posts 27% jump in revenue
The company has reported 27% YoY growth in revenue from operations for the third quarter.February 07, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
India's leading value fashion retailer, V-Mart Retail has announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December 2018. The company has reported 27% YoY growth in revenue from operations for the third quarter. It’s EBITDA increased by 15% while same store sales (SSSG) saw the growth of 11%.
This growth was achieved through revamped product assortment, supply chain, and marketing and sales strategies that the company executed effectively.
Lalit Agarwal, CMD, said, "There has been a great execution of fresh product ideas and customer connect which was amplified by strong festive demand in all our markets. V-Mart was well prepared and well-positioned to tap into this opportunity in all its key markets, delivering its value fashion promise with a wider and deeper assortment that resonated with the fashion aspirations of our customers."
"Launch of stores in Assam and Meghalaya further added the growth momentum for the company and the company witnessed its best ever Durga Puja sales during the quarter especially from the Bengal region. We thank all our valued customers for their trust and belief in V-Mart and look forward to their continued support," he added.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear