V-Mart plans to add 25 stores
New stores would be largely located in West Bengal and Orissa.April 02, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The fashion retailer, V-Mart plans to open up to 25 stores in smaller cities this fiscal and it would entail an investment of Rs 50 crore. This retail chain is also planning to make a foray in two states, Orissa and West Bengal in current fiscal.
Lalit Agarwal, Chairman and MD, said, "We would add up to 25 new stores in our network this fiscal and they would be largely located in West Bengal and Orissa." Moreover, V-Mart is expected to report a turnover of Rs 600 crore for the recently concluded fiscal year, a growth of nearly 50 per cent, added Agrawal. This retailer currently operates 89 outlets at 76 locations.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021