V-Mart plans to add 25 stores
New stores would be largely located in West Bengal and Orissa.April 02, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The fashion retailer, V-Mart plans to open up to 25 stores in smaller cities this fiscal and it would entail an investment of Rs 50 crore. This retail chain is also planning to make a foray in two states, Orissa and West Bengal in current fiscal.
Lalit Agarwal, Chairman and MD, said, "We would add up to 25 new stores in our network this fiscal and they would be largely located in West Bengal and Orissa." Moreover, V-Mart is expected to report a turnover of Rs 600 crore for the recently concluded fiscal year, a growth of nearly 50 per cent, added Agrawal. This retailer currently operates 89 outlets at 76 locations.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2