V-mart opts for IPO
To raise Rs 120 crore through it.
Tags: vmartOctober 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The company is also looking to aggressively expand in the North Eastern region and aims to have a presence in all the states. To start with, it will open the first outlet in Assam in 2014.Lalit Agarwal, Chairman and MD, V-mart Retail said, "We have an aggressive expansion plan. We are looking to add 58 stores in 55 new locations by March 2015 and almost all of these will be opened in smaller Tier II and III cities. We are planning to invest Rs 180 crore to fund this expansion programme. Out of this, Rs 120 crore in expected to come from the proposed IPO, while rest will be from the internal accruals"
V-mart Retail has already the filed the draft red herring prospectus with the capital market regulator Sebi and is currently awaiting approval.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore