V-mart opts for IPO
To raise Rs 120 crore through it.
Tags: vmartOctober 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The company is also looking to aggressively expand in the North Eastern region and aims to have a presence in all the states. To start with, it will open the first outlet in Assam in 2014.Lalit Agarwal, Chairman and MD, V-mart Retail said, "We have an aggressive expansion plan. We are looking to add 58 stores in 55 new locations by March 2015 and almost all of these will be opened in smaller Tier II and III cities. We are planning to invest Rs 180 crore to fund this expansion programme. Out of this, Rs 120 crore in expected to come from the proposed IPO, while rest will be from the internal accruals"
V-mart Retail has already the filed the draft red herring prospectus with the capital market regulator Sebi and is currently awaiting approval.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021