VF Corporation acquires JV in India
VF Corporation, a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, has announced that its subsidiary, VF Mauritius, has acquired full
November 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
VF Corporation, a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, has announced that its subsidiary, VF Mauritius, has acquired full ownership of VF Arvind Brands Private Limited, a majority-owned joint venture between VF Mauritius and Arvind Limited formed in 2006 to market VF brands in India.
“Our business in India is strong, and now is the time to assume full ownership," says Eric C. Wiseman, Chairman, President and CEO of VF Corporation. "Anchored by our Lee and Wrangler brands, the Indian market will provide a robust platform for future growth in the Asia-Pacific region," he added.
Aidan O’Meara, President, VF Asia, said, “VF is grateful for the contribution Arvind made to the development of a fast-growing and profitable business for our brands in India. VF and Arvind will continue to have a strong working relationship, now and in the future.”
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India