VR Surat announces opening of Phase II
50 New Stores Including Zara and Marks & Spencer to open doorsOctober 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Virtuous Retail announced the Phase II launch of Surat’s ultimate shopping destination VR Surat. Anupam Yog, Marketing Director, Virtuous Retail, said, “VR Surat’s Retail Launch comes on the back of a very successful Phase I Community Launch in May 2013, which saw close to 1.5 million footfalls. With our Phase II Retail Launch, we celebrate fashion and style in a way Surat has not experienced before. "
Brands such as Marks & Spencer and Zara will mark their presence in VR- Surat in the second phase of development. In total 50 stores are scheduled to be open, this will lead to store number upto over 100 in the mall.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore