VR Surat announces opening of Phase II
50 New Stores Including Zara and Marks & Spencer to open doorsOctober 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Virtuous Retail announced the Phase II launch of Surat’s ultimate shopping destination VR Surat. Anupam Yog, Marketing Director, Virtuous Retail, said, “VR Surat’s Retail Launch comes on the back of a very successful Phase I Community Launch in May 2013, which saw close to 1.5 million footfalls. With our Phase II Retail Launch, we celebrate fashion and style in a way Surat has not experienced before. "
Brands such as Marks & Spencer and Zara will mark their presence in VR- Surat in the second phase of development. In total 50 stores are scheduled to be open, this will lead to store number upto over 100 in the mall.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka