Vaibhav Global eyes 35 % growth
Clocked Rs 568 crore in last fiscalJanuary 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Global jewellery e-retailer Vaibhav Global Limited plans to achieve 35 percent growth in its total sales during the current fiscal year.
In a media interaction, Vaibhav Global Limited Chairman Sunil Agrawal said, "Last year, we had consolidated sales of Rs 893 crore. We see 35 percent growth this fiscal,"
As per BSE data, in the first half of the current fiscal, the company's consolidated sales rose by 36 percent to Rs 568.17 crore from Rs 417.59 crore in the past year.
VGL Company manufactures precious and semi-precious fashion jewellery and accessories in India.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category