Vaibhav Global eyes 35 % growth
Clocked Rs 568 crore in last fiscalJanuary 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Global jewellery e-retailer Vaibhav Global Limited plans to achieve 35 percent growth in its total sales during the current fiscal year.
In a media interaction, Vaibhav Global Limited Chairman Sunil Agrawal said, "Last year, we had consolidated sales of Rs 893 crore. We see 35 percent growth this fiscal,"
As per BSE data, in the first half of the current fiscal, the company's consolidated sales rose by 36 percent to Rs 568.17 crore from Rs 417.59 crore in the past year.
VGL Company manufactures precious and semi-precious fashion jewellery and accessories in India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021