Valyoo Technologies has new CTO
Manoj Sharma moves from Zynga to Valyoo Technologies.August 24, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Valyoo Technologies, the online retailing company which runs vertical-specific portals including lenskart.com, watchkart.com, bagskart.com and jewelskart.com, has appointed Manoj Sharma as its Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Sharma carries over 12 years of software experience and has worked with international including Zynga and MySpace. He will bring his expertise now to his new role at Valyoo Technologies.
With Zynga, Sharma has headed their engineering at its game Studio in Bangalore. He has also led architect driven technology innovation, created off site delivery centre strategies and execution including India offsite strategy besides mobile development. He has led India Development Center for MySpace.
Peyush Bansal, Founder & CEO, Valyoo Technologies elaborated on his new appointment. “With the current expansion plans of the company, we are committed to providing world class technology to the e-commerce space. Given that technology levels are still at a nascent stage in India, we are pleased to bring in Manoj Sharma with his wealth of international experience in driving the business management and company operations to scale desired heights in the coming future.”
Manoj Sharma stated, “I've always been a firm believer in reigning technology to sustain systematic progress and growth of a company. I am glad to be a part of Valyoo Technologies. The organization has been rightly placed as a key market leader and initiator and can very easily lead the growth path through its product and market strategies.”
Sharma is a graduate in electrical engineering from MITS Gwalior and has done his M.Tech from REC Kurukshetra.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India