Valyoo technologies awarded
Wins The Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award 2012.September 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Online retailer for luxury fashion accessories in India with niche, vertical-specific portals such as lenskart.com, watchkart.com, bagskart.com and jewelskart.com has been selected for international recognition as the fastest growing e-commerce platform. The category had 100 other companies from Asia. .
Peyush Bansal, Founder & CEO, Valyoo Technologies stated, “We are extremely glad to receive this great honour that acknowledges successful technological innovation and product development strategies implemented by Valyoo Technologies. This is merely a beginning of our success. 2012 will see Valyoo Technologies to introduce even more eye-grabbing advancements in the platform and development of our product line that will drive incredible engagement from users, like never before.”
Red Herring editors were among the first to recognise that companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, and eBay would change the way we live and work.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category