Valyoo technologies awarded
Wins The Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award 2012.September 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Online retailer for luxury fashion accessories in India with niche, vertical-specific portals such as lenskart.com, watchkart.com, bagskart.com and jewelskart.com has been selected for international recognition as the fastest growing e-commerce platform. The category had 100 other companies from Asia. .
Peyush Bansal, Founder & CEO, Valyoo Technologies stated, “We are extremely glad to receive this great honour that acknowledges successful technological innovation and product development strategies implemented by Valyoo Technologies. This is merely a beginning of our success. 2012 will see Valyoo Technologies to introduce even more eye-grabbing advancements in the platform and development of our product line that will drive incredible engagement from users, like never before.”
Red Herring editors were among the first to recognise that companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, and eBay would change the way we live and work.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021