Van Heusen in an expansion mode
Van Heusen, the premium apparel brand from Madura Garments, hopes to get close to the landmark figure of Rs 500-crore turnover in the next financial year (2010-11).
March 19, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Van Heusen, the premium apparel brand from Madura Garments, hopes to get close to the landmark figure of Rs 500-crore turnover in the next financial year (2010-11). The brand, which has been growing at a CAGR of 25 per cent for the last five years, hopes to finish the current financial year ending March 31, 2010, with a turnover of Rs 380 crore. “Next year, we hope to grow at 30 per cent and reach close to the magical figure of Rs 500 crore,” said Mr Shital Mehta, COO, Van Heusen. The brand plans to get there by expanding its product range across all its sub-brands — Van Heusen, V. (the youth brand) and Van Heusen Woman. “We will also aggressively expand our distribution network. In the next 12 months, we hope to add 40 stores taking our store count to 125,” says Mr Mehta. This also includes exclusive outlets for V. and Van Heusen Woman. As part of its plans to deepen its product portfolio, Van Heusen will soon launch an eco range — shirts made from organic cotton. Recently, the brand rolled out the ‘Van Heusen Heritage' range in the super premium category.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019