Van Heusen opens first accessories store
plans to open more such stores in coming months.October 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Van Heusen, leading lifestyle brand retailer has opened its first exclusive accessory store in the country in Lulu Mall, Kochi marking the brand’s newest focus area - Accessories. On the launch of the exclusive accessory store Vinay Bhopatkar, Brand Head, Van Heusen said “We are excited to launch our 1st exclusive accessory store in Cochin. Gone are the days when fashion only meant apparel. Today it’s more about completing the fashionable look with right set of accessories. Men & Women are spending a lot of time in carefully choosing the accessories that they can pair up with their apparel to get the coordinated look.
This exclusive accessories store reflects the growing importance of the category in consumer purchase basket as well as our ambition. We have been slowly building up this category in our store by introducing various products like shoes, belts, wallets/bags etc. and have received fantastic response. Over the course of next six month, we intend to open a few more stores across India.
He added “The Lulu mall happens to be one of the biggest malls in the country. And we felt that this could be our perfect launch ground to start this new initiative”
The store houses a wide variety of accessories for both men and women. It has something for every occasion, giving one an abundance of options spanning from bags & belts to the most preferred Van Heusen footwear that will help make a stellar fashion statement.
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results