Van Heusen to expand footprint
Will add 50 new stores next fiscal.
Tags: van heusenMarch 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aditya Birla group firm Madura Fashion & Lifestyle will be expanding the reach of its apparel brand Van Heusen by adding 50 new stores by the end of next fiscal. The brand, which is looking for a jump of 16-18 per cent in sales turnover in 2013-14, is also planning to expand reach in the North Eastern region by doubling the number of outlets.The brand will roll out the new stores mainly in Tier II cities such as Bareilly, Bhilai, Warangal and Tirupati.The sizes of the new stores will vary between 1,000 sq ft and 1,500 sq ft, and most of these will be opened under the franchise route.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021