Varun Berry resigns
Puts down his papers as CEO of PepsiCo.March 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Varun Berry, the CEO of PepsiCo India Foods, has resigned from his post. According to a company statement, “Varun Berry, CEO of PepsiCo India Foods, has decided to leave PepsiCo”. Berry was a part of PepsiCo for 18 years and played an important role in the company's businesses in India, Asia and the Middle East. As the leader of PepsiCo India Foods, he oversaw the company's popular Lay's, Quaker, Kurkure and Lehar brands.
Prior to his job at PepsiCo India Foods, Berry served in Dubai as the head of International Dairy & Juice, PepsiCo's joint venture with Saudi Arabia-based dairy company, Almarai.
Before that, he worked as the General Manager for PepsiCo in the Philippines, with responsibility for both foods and beverages.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021