Versace ties up with Infinite Luxury
To re-open existing stores and launch new ones.April 12, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The ace fashion designer, Manav Gangwani’s Infinite Luxury Group, has partnered with Italian fashion house Versace. The luxury player had entered the Indian market in 2005, in ties with Blues Clothing. Now with the new Indian partner, the brand will reopen the existing stores and plans to set up new ones.
Infinite Luxury also bring to India luxury brand Roberto Cavalli, and is also franchise partner for high-end fashion brands Missoni, Emilio Pucci and Cavalli Cafe.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021