Versace ties up with Infinite Luxury
To re-open existing stores and launch new ones.April 12, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The ace fashion designer, Manav Gangwani’s Infinite Luxury Group, has partnered with Italian fashion house Versace. The luxury player had entered the Indian market in 2005, in ties with Blues Clothing. Now with the new Indian partner, the brand will reopen the existing stores and plans to set up new ones.
Infinite Luxury also bring to India luxury brand Roberto Cavalli, and is also franchise partner for high-end fashion brands Missoni, Emilio Pucci and Cavalli Cafe.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay