Vestian Global: Retail arm in India
Tapping India’s growing retail potential, Vestian Global Workplace
April 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tapping India’s growing retail potential, Vestian Global Workplace Services, a Chicago-based firm announced its foray into the retail segment with the launch of Vestian Retail, a one-stop shop, providing real estate services for high end retailing in India.
Committed to providing retail-focused solutions, Vestian will offer Strategic Advisory, Transaction Advisory and Project Management, as part of its core service lines.
With increased urbanism in India today, retailers are targeting profitable growth through cautious expansion, efficient supply chain management and refined merchandising capabilities. “Vestian Retail see’s a huge opportunity in adding value to clients and in guiding them on the growth trajectory. Our use of benchmark measurement tools such as balance scorecards and service level agreements will help measure and quantify performance at every stage of our partnership.” said Nair.
Established in 2010, Vestian Global was set up keeping in mind the contemporary needs of end-users across emerging markets. The company today boasts of a strong track record and client base comprising blue-chip multinationals and local corporations.
With the launch of its retail arm in India, Vestian, will provide in-depth market knowledge and qualitative insight oriented research to its clients. The team will bring with it, a global outlook complemented by relevant local experience that is the need of the hour for a dynamic market like India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021