Victoria's Secret to launch new store on Michigan Avenue
Leading global retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products, Victoria’s Secret will open its new flagship store at 734 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago today.
October 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading global retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products, Victoria’s Secret will open its new flagship store at 734 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago today. The launch will witness Marisa Miller, Doutzen Kroes and Miranda Kerr walking the pink carpet to unveil the grand two-storey store. Secret Rewards will be handed out along Michigan Avenue, providing a chance to win $10, $50, $100 or $500 off any purchase at the store through till October 25. A grand prize winner will also win two tickets to the 2009 Victoria Secret's fashion show.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef