Victoria's Secret to launch new store on Michigan Avenue
Leading global retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products, Victoria’s Secret will open its new flagship store at 734 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago today.
October 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading global retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products, Victoria’s Secret will open its new flagship store at 734 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago today. The launch will witness Marisa Miller, Doutzen Kroes and Miranda Kerr walking the pink carpet to unveil the grand two-storey store. Secret Rewards will be handed out along Michigan Avenue, providing a chance to win $10, $50, $100 or $500 off any purchase at the store through till October 25. A grand prize winner will also win two tickets to the 2009 Victoria Secret's fashion show.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years