Victoria's Secret to launch new store on Michigan Avenue
Leading global retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products, Victoria’s Secret will open its new flagship store at 734 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago today.
October 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading global retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products, Victoria’s Secret will open its new flagship store at 734 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago today. The launch will witness Marisa Miller, Doutzen Kroes and Miranda Kerr walking the pink carpet to unveil the grand two-storey store. Secret Rewards will be handed out along Michigan Avenue, providing a chance to win $10, $50, $100 or $500 off any purchase at the store through till October 25. A grand prize winner will also win two tickets to the 2009 Victoria Secret's fashion show.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform