Victoria's Secret to launch new store on Michigan Avenue
Leading global retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products, Victoria’s Secret will open its new flagship store at 734 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago today.
October 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading global retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products, Victoria’s Secret will open its new flagship store at 734 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago today. The launch will witness Marisa Miller, Doutzen Kroes and Miranda Kerr walking the pink carpet to unveil the grand two-storey store. Secret Rewards will be handed out along Michigan Avenue, providing a chance to win $10, $50, $100 or $500 off any purchase at the store through till October 25. A grand prize winner will also win two tickets to the 2009 Victoria Secret's fashion show.
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjaliâ€™s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House
- Ikea betting big on localization to win Indian customers