Victoria's Secret to launch new store on Michigan Avenue
Leading global retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products, Victoria’s Secret will open its new flagship store at 734 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago today.
October 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading global retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products, Victoria’s Secret will open its new flagship store at 734 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago today. The launch will witness Marisa Miller, Doutzen Kroes and Miranda Kerr walking the pink carpet to unveil the grand two-storey store. Secret Rewards will be handed out along Michigan Avenue, providing a chance to win $10, $50, $100 or $500 off any purchase at the store through till October 25. A grand prize winner will also win two tickets to the 2009 Victoria Secret's fashion show.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore