Vintage Earth enters New Delhi
Vintage Earth plans to cater to the Fashion, Home and Lifestyle needs of customers.
January 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vintage Earth has recently launched their first store in Rajouri Garden, New Delhi after making a mark in Mumbai. Inpired by the vibrant and romantic charm of Rajasthan, Vintage Earth caters to the Fashion, Home and Lifestyle needs of the customer. Located at Shop No. 16, A 2/40, Rajouri Garden the new Vintage Earth store is spread across two floors encompassing an area of 1,200 sq ft and promises to offer customers a truly exceptional shopping experience. The antique wooden furniture, the décor and the warm lighting lends an earthy charm to the store.
Talking on the expansion plans, Mr Chetan Daruka said” We are looking forward to invest around 5 cr more this year and by the end of March ’10, we will have around 10 more stores.” The company is coming with more store launch in Baroda and Kolkata.
The company has plans for expanding its outlets through franchising route. In fact, they are in talk with few franchisers too Further, Mr Daruka said ”We are looking for a store size of 700-800 sq ft, especially in the high street areas.” The new Vintage Earth store promises to offer the people of New Delhi a pleasurable shopping experience. On offer are the latest range of womeswear, menswear, handbags, jewelleries, cushions, quilts and much more.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn