Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
These Fragrances will be available in six variants including Aqua, Willow, Intense, Active, Fresh and Pure.December 05, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Virat Kohli has launched One8 Fragrances, expanding its athleisure brand One8 portfolio. These Fragrances will be available in six variants including Aqua, Willow, Intense, Active, Fresh and Pure.
India cricket captain had introduced One8 brand last year in collaboration with German sports lifestyle brand Puma. The product portfolio consists Eau De Parfum, deodorants and pocket sprays.
Kohli said, "I want everyone to be closely involved in my journey, grow with me, and celebrate being fun yet focused, giving it one’s all and living harmoniously without compromising. The launch of One8 Fragrances is an extension of this brand proposition – and of my personality."
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn