Virtuous Retail Appoints CEO
S Raghunandan will take charge shortlyMarch 21, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Xander-backed, Singapore headquartered, Virtuous Retail has appointed S Raghunandan as CEO of its Indian subsidiary - Virtuous Retail Services.
Raghunandan, a retail professional with over 30 years of experience, was earlier chief executive of retail at Prestige Group.
“We are very pleased that Raghunandan will guide the company through this period of accelerated growth”, said Anupam Yog, International Director, Marketing, Virtuous Retail.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2