Virtuous Retail Appoints CEO
S Raghunandan will take charge shortlyMarch 21, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Xander-backed, Singapore headquartered, Virtuous Retail has appointed S Raghunandan as CEO of its Indian subsidiary - Virtuous Retail Services.
Raghunandan, a retail professional with over 30 years of experience, was earlier chief executive of retail at Prestige Group.
“We are very pleased that Raghunandan will guide the company through this period of accelerated growth”, said Anupam Yog, International Director, Marketing, Virtuous Retail.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021