Visa and Snapdeal.com ties up for partnership
India’s largest deals website Snapdeal.com
March 11, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
India’s largest deals website Snapdeal.com, owned by Jasper, a leading marketing platforms company, has entered into a strategic alliance with Visa.
As part of this partnership all Visa Debit and Credit cardholders in India will enjoy various benefits on www.snapdeal.com and will additionally enjoy a free Rs.100 credit, usable against their purchase on www.snapdeal.com. The partnership is designed to provide additional benefits and convenience to the growing number of online cards users in the country and further encourage existing Snapdeal users and Visa cardholders to utilise the various programs designed for the Indian users.
Speaking on the alliance, Mr. Uttam Nayak, Group Country Manager, India and South Asia, Visa said, “Visa is glad to partner with Snapdeal, a significant e-com player in India. With Indian consumers increasingly going online to shop or book tickets, we are glad to add to the bouquet of exclusive benefits for Visa cardholders, when they shop online. We are confident that this partnership we will take the convenience of online shopping to more consumers across the country.”
Snapdeal offers 50 to 90 percent discounts on branded products and the best things to do, see, eat and experience in 45 cities across India. With over 1.8 million existing subscribers and a new subscriber joining every 4 seconds, Snapdeal has established itself as one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in India. “We welcome Visa as a strategic partner for Snapdeal and believe excellent synergies exist between Snapdeal and Visa that offers various benefits to cardholders,” adds Kunal Bahl, CEO, Jasper.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores