Vision Express launched at Mantri Square Mall, Bangalore
Having embarked on the retail journey in December 2008, Vision Express, the JV between Reliance Retail and Pearl Europe Group, has launched a store spread over 1,147 square feet at Mantri Square Mall,
March 06, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Having embarked on the retail journey in December 2008, Vision Express, the JV between Reliance Retail and Pearl Europe Group, has launched a store spread over 1,147 square feet at Mantri Square Mall, Bangalore.
The newly launched store is the ninth in the city and 45th in India. “The launch of this Vision Express outlet reflects the core retail philosophy of the brand in its commitment to present an international and superior shopping experience within easy reach of the customers. We are delighted to extend the Vision Express shopping experience to the mall oriented customer segment through our store at Mantri Mall, our first store in the region situated within a mall. To open this store in a new and great environment demonstrates our dedication towards catering to the evolving customer needs and behaviour,” said Guillame Brouwet, CEO, Vision Express.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021