Vision Express launched at Mantri Square Mall, Bangalore
Having embarked on the retail journey in December 2008, Vision Express, the JV between Reliance Retail and Pearl Europe Group, has launched a store spread over 1,147 square feet at Mantri Square Mall,
March 06, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Having embarked on the retail journey in December 2008, Vision Express, the JV between Reliance Retail and Pearl Europe Group, has launched a store spread over 1,147 square feet at Mantri Square Mall, Bangalore.
The newly launched store is the ninth in the city and 45th in India. “The launch of this Vision Express outlet reflects the core retail philosophy of the brand in its commitment to present an international and superior shopping experience within easy reach of the customers. We are delighted to extend the Vision Express shopping experience to the mall oriented customer segment through our store at Mantri Mall, our first store in the region situated within a mall. To open this store in a new and great environment demonstrates our dedication towards catering to the evolving customer needs and behaviour,” said Guillame Brouwet, CEO, Vision Express.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore