Vision Express opens 3 outlets in Chennai and Bengaluru
The stores will provide the signature Vision Express experience and house the latest contemporary eyewear trends.February 11, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
Optical Retailer Vision Express has expanded its presence in South India by opening three outlets in Chennai and Bengaluru. The new outlet in Chennai is located at Express Avenue Mall, while the Bengaluru stores are situated at Jeevan Bima Nagar and Margosa Road (Malleshwaram).
The stores will provide the signature Vision Express experience and house the latest contemporary eyewear trends. The aim of these stores is to offer premium eye care at affordable prices to consumers.
Gurpreet Singh Bhatia, CEO, Vision Express, said, "With the launch of these stores, we are making quality eye care available to new sets of consumers. Further, we are also strengthening relationships with the existing ones by giving them newer doors to walk in, closer to their residences."
Vision Express is a joint venture between Grand Vision and Reliance Retail Limited.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear