Vivacity signs on Cracknell – Dubai
India’s largest mall aims at creating a serene shopping habitat
July 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vivacity Mall, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sheth Developers & Realtors, has signed on Cracknell Dubai, a leading landscape and architectural practice firm as its premiere landscaping consultants. The innovative landscape design of the mall has been interwoven with the malls architectural concept, and is slated to commence soon.
Commenting on this, JP Biswas, Vice President, Marketing & Leasing said: “We are happy that the construction work is progressing as planned, with several key developments already being accomplished. Apart from the recent completion of the mall structure, we are delighted to announce the commencement of the landscaping component which is an important element that will define the malls distinctive architecture and design. Having associated with Cracknell Dubai as our landscaping consultants, we aim at creating a holistic environment for our customers that will offer a blend of contemporary design, comfort and serenity.”
The LEED certified landscape design of Vivacity Mall is based on the concept of simplicity & flexibility. The main mall entrance will have a landscaped courtyard which acts as a transition space between drop-off & mall entry. Also, the entire traffic circulation will be derived with an interesting alignment of landscape islands & driveways along with canopies & trellises facilitating pedestrian traffic. In addition, there would be water features, planters, informal seating, decorative light features all as part of the landscape design.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021