Vivacity to come up in Thane
Sheth Developers plans to come up with a new mall, Vivacity,
June 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sheth Developers plans to come up with a new mall, Vivacity, at Thane, Maharashtra.
The mall would cover around 1 million sq.ft of area, incorporating around 14 screens, 7 large anchors along with a mix of mini-anchors and a gaming zone. The mall has joined hands with Cinepolis, India’s first international film exhibitor.
The mall situated on the Eastern Express Highway will be connecting all parts of the city such as Mulund, Powai, Ghatkopar and other central suburbs of Mumbai. It would also be accessible to the Western suburbs via Powai.
The centre of attraction of this mall is the innovative cinema design with high-end specifications to take the audience to the next level. The ultra-modern complex will feature wide and expansive lobbies, gourmet food and beverage selections including the concept of a live kitchen, state of the art auditoriums and the very latest in audio and video technologies including the emerging digital 3-D format screens.
The management is in talks with big brands to partner as large anchors, mini anchors, gaming zone etc.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn