Vivacity to come up in Thane
Sheth Developers plans to come up with a new mall, Vivacity,
June 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sheth Developers plans to come up with a new mall, Vivacity, at Thane, Maharashtra.
The mall would cover around 1 million sq.ft of area, incorporating around 14 screens, 7 large anchors along with a mix of mini-anchors and a gaming zone. The mall has joined hands with Cinepolis, India’s first international film exhibitor.
The mall situated on the Eastern Express Highway will be connecting all parts of the city such as Mulund, Powai, Ghatkopar and other central suburbs of Mumbai. It would also be accessible to the Western suburbs via Powai.
The centre of attraction of this mall is the innovative cinema design with high-end specifications to take the audience to the next level. The ultra-modern complex will feature wide and expansive lobbies, gourmet food and beverage selections including the concept of a live kitchen, state of the art auditoriums and the very latest in audio and video technologies including the emerging digital 3-D format screens.
The management is in talks with big brands to partner as large anchors, mini anchors, gaming zone etc.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores