Volkswagen gets new MD
Arvind Saxena appointed as MD of Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt Ltd.August 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arvind Saxena has been appointed as the managing director of Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Volkswagen Group in India. Saxena, prior to Volkswagen, was the marketing head of Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
Saxena will be responsible for sales, after sales and marketing of the automaker. According to Gerry Dorizas, president and managing director of Volkswagen India, he is confident that Saxena’s extensive experience in the Indian automotive sector will contribute towards the growth of the brand.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India