Volkswagen gets new MD
Arvind Saxena appointed as MD of Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt Ltd.August 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arvind Saxena has been appointed as the managing director of Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Volkswagen Group in India. Saxena, prior to Volkswagen, was the marketing head of Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
Saxena will be responsible for sales, after sales and marketing of the automaker. According to Gerry Dorizas, president and managing director of Volkswagen India, he is confident that Saxena’s extensive experience in the Indian automotive sector will contribute towards the growth of the brand.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021