Volkswagen launches Vento Konekt priced at Rs 7.84 lakh
Volkswagen on Monday launched a limited edition of its mid-sized sedan Vento in India, priced between Rs 7.84 lakh and Rs 9.8 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).August 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
German car-maker Volkswagen on Monday launched a limited edition of its mid-sized sedan Vento in India, priced between Rs 7.84 lakh and Rs 9.8 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The limited edition Vento Konekt comes with various features, including the Blaupunkt infotainment system, with GPS navigation and hands-free and bluetooth-enabled telephony.
"Our customers demand seamless, 24x7 connectivity and digital entertainment in their car. The Vento Konekt fully addresses this requirement. The package offers the latest in GPS navigation, bluetooth telephony and social network connectivity," Volkswagen Passenger Cars Director Michael Mayer said in a statement.
The petrol variants of Vento Konekt are priced between Rs 7.84 and Rs 9.8 lakh while the diesel variants cost between Rs 8.99 lakh to Rs 9.8 lakh (all prices ex-showroom Mumbai).
Other prominent features of the car include, rear-seat entertainment system, a high-resolution 7-inch TFT touchscreen colour display, the latest Igo-Navtech maps for navigation, USB connectivity and iPhone/iPod compatibility. Volkswagen currently offers the Polo, Vento and Jetta in India.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India