Volkswagen on expansion mode
Volkswagen India has announced the appointment of Orion Motors, Genuss Motors and Prestige Motors as its authorized dealers in Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Ludhiana respectively.
May 09, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Volkswagen India has announced the appointment of Orion Motors, Genuss Motors and Prestige Motors as its authorized dealers in Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Ludhiana respectively. Mr. Joerg Mueller, Volkswagen Group Representative for India and President of Volkswagen India as well as of the Volkswagen National Sales Company said that the move is to strengthen the company’s presence in the country. It can be well-assumed that the announcement is the result of an upsurge in demand from across the country and the company’s initiative to set up a plant in Chakan/Pune starting production in the year 2009. Covering an area of approximately 5000-6000 sq ft, these showrooms will offer a world-class experience to its customers similar to the classy standard of sales and services of Volkswagen. The state-of- the-art service facility well equipped with tools and equipment, capable of servicing 10 cars per day, is being set up at Hafeezpet and will be ready by July 2008. Volkswagen currently operates franchises in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and now adds Hyderabad, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Gurgaon and a further Franchise in Delhi to its network. In the year 2008 Volkswagen aims to operate 15 outlets in India and will soon finalize its further network partners. The company is aiming to open 30 outlets in India by end 2009. Keeping with the international standard of Volkswagen dealership, the dealers have imparted intense training in management of sales, service, spare parts and business systems to assure its customers of the best-in-class pre and post sales ownership experience.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores