W and Aurelia opens its new store in Ajmer

TCNS Clothing is eyeing to open around 70 to 80 such combined outlets in the current fiscal.
W & Aurelia

TCNS, India’s leading women’s branded apparel company, has launched its first combined store for women’s apparel brands W and Aurelia in Ajmer, Rajasthan. The new store adopts a unified communication style for the brands, reinforcing brand authenticity, enabling a seamless customer journey at the store.

TCNS Clothing is eyeing to open around 70 to 80 such combined outlets in the current fiscal.

While W is a premium fusion wear brand that caters to the aspirations of the modern Indian woman, Aurelia is a contemporary Indian wear targeted at a wider age group and fashion sensibility.

TCNS is generating 90% of its sales from its stores while the remaining 10% comes from online channels. The company is selling through 521 exclusive brand outlets, 1573 large format store outlets and 1496 multi-brand outlets.

TCNS Clothing further sells products through its own website and online retailers such as Myntra, Jabong, and Amazon, among others. It also looks to expand in overseas markets through both online and offline models. Currently, the company has stores in Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Mauritius.

 
 
 
 
TRENDING ARTICLE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU